The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of this web portal, understanding by this all the pages and their contents, property of VALENSORO.ES, which are accessed through the domain valensoro.es. The use of the web portal attributes the condition of user of the same one and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in the present Legal Warning. The user commits to read carefully the present Legal Warning in each one of the occasions in which it is proposed to use our web portal, since this one and its conditions of use gathered in the present Legal Warning can undergo modifications.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization of VALENSORO.ES.
The user knows and accepts that: all the web sites, including the text, software, content (including structure, selection, order and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, designs, logos, audiovisual material and graphics, are protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party, and other property rights and laws of Spain.
The user agrees to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by VALENSORO.ES.
You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
Right of Exclusion- VALENSORO.ES reserves the right to withdraw the services offered without prior notice, and also reserves the right, at its own request or that of a third party, to withdraw access to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Right of modification – VALENSORO.ES reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it considers appropriate in its portal, and may change, delete or add both content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located in its portal. The owner may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
Intellectual Property Claim- To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS:
The user is informed, and accepts, that the access to the present Web does not suppose, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relation with valensoro.es.
The user commits to use the web site, its services and contents without contravening the legislation in force, the good faith and the public order.
It is prohibited the use of the web, with illicit or harmful aims, or that, of any form, can cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the web site https://www.valensoro.es
The user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of VALENSORO.ES or third parties; or that could damage, disable or overload the portals that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
The User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the portal.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore valensoro.es can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although all necessary means and appropriate security measures are put in place to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
For all that is described in the previous paragraph, VALENSORO.ES does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may occur due to:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of operation of the website.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- El uso ilícito, negligente, fraudulento o contrario a este Aviso Legal.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed by links or search engines on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
The contents, programming and design of the website www.valensoro.es is fully protected by copyright, and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of these protected elements is expressly prohibited, except with the express consent of VALENSORO.ES.